Instructions for Updating Information
1. DO – Use this form to enter in any details you have about emergency contacts, supplies and donation centers;
2. DO – be sure to keep the information accurate, clear and simple at all times
3. DO NOT – enter in any inaccurate, false or misleading information;
4. DO NOT – change existing entries of the different groups
5. DO NOT – delete or hide this file.
Edit Form Here
This website is an online open-content platform created by a voluntary association of individuals and groups working to develop a common resource of information, resources, and knowledge to support relief efforts in the wake of Hurricane Dorian’s passage through The Bahamas. The structure of the project allows anyone with an Internet connection to alter its content. Please be advised that nothing found here has necessarily been reviewed by people with the expertise required to provide you with complete, accurate or reliable information.
That is not to say that you will not find valuable and accurate information on the website; much of the time you will. However, we do not guarantee the validity of information, nor have we verified any of the projects listed on the website. We do our best to verify the authenticity and transparency of these organizations, but make no representation as to their accountability or transparency.